Unique in extremely high vacuum (XHV)
In the extremely high vacuum range, we have established an outstanding position in recent years and have the corresponding know-how and infrastructure to realize products for applications in the XHV ranges down to 10-11 mbar.
- aluminium nickel plated, XHV suitable plastics, ceramics and greases
- all blind holes opened
- XHV suitable plug, mounted directly onto the motorized stage
- XHV suitable cables made of Kapton with open strands to the feedthrough side available
- with limit or reference switches available upon request
- motors with solid lubrication
- cleaned, assembled and measured in the clean room
- safely packed and double shrink-wrapped in foil
Our requirements for a mass spectrum XHV
The XHV products are baked out in the vacuum chamber at approximately 80 °C and measured after a heating cycle of maximum 12 hours. A mass spectrum from 0 to 100 u is recorded at a pressure lower than 10-7 mbar. The peak values in the range from 45 to 100 u are more than three decades below the highest mass peak in the range from 0 to 44 u.
Application in other vacuum ranges:
High vacuum (HV)
We offer the wide OWIS Product Portfolio of optical beam handling and positioning systems for applications in the high vacuum down to 10-6 mbar.
Ultra high vacuum (UHV)
Designed for applications in ultra high vacuum down to 10-9 mbar we have a wide product portfolio for beam handling and positioning systems.
Let's talk about your UHV-application