We offer the wide OWIS Product Portfolio of optical beam handling and positioning systems designed for applications in the high vacuum down to 10-6 mbar. For you this means fast availability and proven OWIS Quality:
- all parts blank and cleaned
- all blind holes opened
- ball screw / fine-thread spindle and guides with HV grease
- OWIS V6 motor, see product information "motor data"
- V6 Hall-effect or mechanical limit / reference switches
- teflon leads
- cleaned, assembled and measured in the clean room
- safely packed and double shrink-wrapped in foil
Designed for applications in ultra high vacuum down to 10-9 mbar we have a wide product portfolio for beam handling and positioning systems.
In the extremely high vacuum range, we have established an outstanding position in recent years and have the corresponding know-how and infrastructure to realize products for applications in the XHV ranges down to 10-11 mbar.