Application-specific product solutions for ultra high vacuum (UHV)
Designed for applications in ultra high vacuum down to 10-9 mbar we have a wide product portfolio for beam handling and positioning systems. We can flexibly realize individual modifications. Enriched with OWIS Know-how and ensured by our extensive measurements and quality tests:
- only UHV suitable aluminium alloys, plastics, ceramics and greases
- all blind holes opened
- UHV suitable plug, mounted directly onto the motorized stage
- UHV suitable cables made of Kapton with open strands to the feedthrough side available
- with limit or reference switches available upon request
- UHV suitable motors with special grease lubrication
- cleaned, assembled and measured in the clean room
- safely packed and double shrink-wrapped in foil
Our requirements for a mass spectrum UHV
The UHV products are baked out in the vacuum chamber at approximately 80 °C and measured after a heating cycle of a maximum of 12 hours. A mass spectrum from 0 to 100 u is recorded at a pressure lower than 10-7 mbar. The peaks values in the range of 45 to 100 u are more than two decades below the highest mass peak in the range from 0 to 44 u.
Application in other vacuum ranges:
High vacuum (HV)
We offer the wide OWIS Product Portfolio of optical beam handling and positioning systems for applications in the high vacuum down to 10-6 mbar.
Extremely high vacuum (XHV)
In the extremely high vacuum range, we have established an outstanding position in recent years and have the corresponding know-how and infrastructure to realize products for applications in the XHV ranges down to 10-11 mbar.
Let’s realize your XHV-product