Designed for applications in ultra high vacuum down to 10-9 mbar we have a wide product portfolio for beam handling and positioning systems. We can flexibly realize individual modifications. Enriched with OWIS know-how and ensured by our extensive measurements and quality tests:
- Only UHV suitable aluminium alloys, plastics, ceramics and greases
- All blind holes opened
- 1.5 m Kapton strands with nickel-coated shielding braid
- UHV suitable connector (DSub-HD) made of PEEK - customized connectors on request
- Mechanical limit or reference switches
- UHV suitable motors with special grease lubrication
- Cleaned, assembled and measured in the clean room
- Residual gas analysis for verification of UHV suitability
- Safely packed and double shrink-wrapped in foil
The UHV products are baked out in the vacuum chamber at approximately 80 °C and measured after a heating cycle of a maximum of 12 hours. A mass spectrum from 0 to 100 u is recorded at a pressure lower than 10-7 mbar. The peaks values in the range of 45 to 100 u are more than two decades below the highest mass peak in the range from 0 to 44 u.
We offer the wide OWIS product portfolio of optical beam handling and positioning systems for applications in the high vacuum down to 10-6 mbar.
In the extremely high vacuum range, we have established an outstanding position in recent years and have the corresponding know-how and infrastructure to realize products for applications in the XHV ranges down to 10-11 mbar.